Demonstrate your commitment to digital inclusivity and showcase the investments you’ve made in accessibility with a custom accessibility statement created by Kris Rivenburgh, an attorney and the author of The ADA Book.
Why Choose Our Custom Accessibility Statement Service?
- Expertly Crafted: Kris Rivenburgh, an attorney specializing in ADA website compliance, will personally create an accessibility statement custom to your objectives and desired messaging.
- Tailored to Your Organization: Kris will ask questions to understand exactly what your organization would like to convey, including your specific language and organizational policy, ensuring that your accessibility statement accurately reflects your dedication to providing an inclusive digital experience.
- Showcase Your Investment in Accessibility: Your custom accessibility statement will highlight the investments you’ve made in accessibility, including any services or products purchased from Accessible.org. These type of investments along with others showcase your commitment to an accessible experience for all users.
- Reflect Your Progress: Kris will write your statement to accurately portray your progress and emphasizing the positive impact your organization has made thus far.
- Compliance with Laws: Publishing an accessibility statement is required under some laws and for others, including the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), it is a best practice and considered essential to compliance. Publishing an accessibility statement is a great first step and strengthening it with Accessible.org’s custom service goes even further in your compliance due diligence.
- Enhance Your Brand Image: A detailed and robust accessibility statement that highlights the proactive steps your organization has taken and is genuinely helpful in ensuring access to your website and other digital assets demonstrates commitment and reflects well upon your brand.
When you choose Accessible.org and Kris Rivenburgh for your custom accessibility statement, you’re not only investing in the accessibility of your website but also showing your users that you truly care about providing an inclusive digital experience for all.
Contact us today to get started on creating your custom accessibility statement with Kris Rivenburgh, and showcase your commitment to accessibility.